- With sticker design, this nail stickers is the most convenient way to decorate your nails.
- Give free rein to your imagination, create beautiful designs and creations, embellish your nail art.
- Easy to use: just remove the sticker and apply it to your nail. There is no nail polish or nail polish. (If you want them to last longer, nail polish is suggested.) You can wash your hands or take a shower because they are not easy to take off.
- These stickers are not only used for nails and nails, but also for body skin, mobile phone, photo frame, album, etc. Perfect birthday gift and Christmas gift to friend or family.
- After you order the nail sticker, we will send you the best way to use the sticker. If you have any questions about the sticker, please contact us and we will reply within 24 hours.
How to Use
- Apply nail polish on your nails and wait until completely dry. We recommend using a fast dry top coat over nail polish or bare nails to create a flat surface that helps the product stick better. Make sure the nail is dry and free of oily residues before applying the product.
- Lightly push tape/stencils to the nail using a finger, especially paying attention to the areas near skin, cuticles, and the tips of long nails. You can always cut nail tape to size if they are too long and cut stencils to help them form better to the tip, sides, and curvature of the nail. Try peeling stencils from different directions if you have trouble with smaller pieces not remaining on the backing paper. Find your direction and peel fast, holding stencil close the backing sheet. When small pieces remain within a stencil, flip and stick/peel the stencil to the back of the paper to remove all stuck pieces.
- Apply fresh or thinned, not thick or gloopy, nail polish across the tape/stencil. Shimmer and metallic nail polishes work better than cremes. We recommend applying nail polish with a sponge lightly pushing it to your nail, similar to ombre design, this prevents any polish bleeding under the stencil giving cleaner lines. Remove extra nail polish from your skin and cuticles by using a flat brush dipped in acetone or nail polish remover.
- Remove tape/stencils immediately after applying nail polish using your fingers, tweezers, or nippers while the polish is still wet. For better results pull the tape following its edges and stencils following the pattern.
- Wait until your design has completely dried before applying topcoat. Use fresh or thinned top coat, hold your brush parallel to your nail and try not to touch a nail with the brush, only the top coat drop should touch the nail to prevent smearing.