This cable is commonly used to play audio across a distance of up to 1.5m/3m/5m/10m, perfect for connecting a device with a 3.5mm headphone jack (eg: iPod, MP3 player, smartphone) to a device with a 3.5mm audio input (eg: car stereo, home hi-fi system or speaker).
- 1.5m/3m/5m/10m 3.5mm Stereo Plug to 3.5mm Stereo Plug Cable
- Gold plated connectors - Solid metal alloy with a gold plating.
- Fully-screened cable (shielded) - This prevents interference and reduces noise and crosstalk from other sources that may be situated around the cable. The signal produced is a lot cleaner with fewer defects. By using this cable a purer filtered signal path will be achieved.
- Durable PVC jacket - This thick jacket helps to protect the cable against wear and tear.
- Cable strain relief to protect the cable - Enables the cable to be bent in a multitude of directions without breaking.
- Copper conductors to increase signal quality across the length of the cable.
- This '3.5mm plug to plug' cable is commonly used to connect 2 devices with a 3.5mm Jack. One of the devices would usually be an output (iPod, mp3 player, laptop) and the other would usually be an input (speakers or amplifier).
- At the moment, this cable is commonly used to plug into the 'AUX input' found in some cars and the headphone socket on an iPod/MP3 player, so it can be played through the car stereo.