- Supports one-way video and audio signal conversion from HDMI to VGA without external converter, plug and play.
- HDMI input supports Apple TV, PS3/4, Xbox, PC/laptop, DVD, TV box that are equipped with HDMI port.
- VGA output supports monitors, projects, TV that are equipped with VGA port.
- 3.5mm audio output enables it to be connected to a speaker/home theater system to enjoy the high quality audio.
- When HDMI port connects to PC/laptop, please disable sound card for the 3.5mm plug to output audio.
This HDMI to VGA adapter cable supports HDMI input resolution up to 1920 x 1080 (60Hz).
It contains a built-in active HDMI to VGA converter chipset can convert HDMI signal to VGA with audio sianal, no other adapters needed
- HDMI input format: 480i/ 576i/ 480p/ 576p/ 720p/ 1080i/ 1080p/ 60HZ
- VGA output format: 480i/ 576i/ 480p/ 576p/ 720p/ 1080i/ 1080p/ 60HZ
- Support HDMI 1.1/ 1.2/ 1.3/1.4
- HDCP 1.0/ 1.1/ 1.2/1.3
- Length: 1.5 meter
- Color: Black
This product is ideal for converting and transmitting digital signal from HDMI devices (Laptop, PC, DVD, TV Box,Nintendo Switch) to analog signal VGA devices (Monitors, Projects, TV)
NOTE - This NEWEST VERSION cable can perfectly compatible with all Apple devices, such as MAC Notebook (MacBook Pro), Apple TV etc, and Xbox 360, Xbox One, Xbox One S, PS3, PS4, PS4 Pro, Amazon Fire TV Stick, Cable Box, Beamer, DVB Receivers, Laptop, HDTV, HD Monitor, TV Box, ROKU 4, Blu-Ray DVD Player, Wii U, Camcorder, SAT Receiver, Digital camera, Projector, Tivo, Vizio, etc
ONE-WAY Signal Transmitting
This cable enables connecting newer HDMI-equipped devices (digital signal output) to older VGA analog signal input monitors and projectors. It is one-way signal transmitting design, not a bi-directional adapter
3.5mm Stereo Audio Output Extra USB Power Supply Port
Comes with 3.5mm stereo audio output, you can connect it to a speaker/home theater system to enjoy the high quality audio
With extra USB power supply port, the converter chip requires sufficient power from output HDMI port, works well with almost all the HDMI devices