Who Needs a HDMI to AV converter?
- If you have an older television or projector in the home, office, or classroom that still works well but does have RCA input port only. And
- you have some media hardware released in just the past few years, such as Blu-ray players, gaming consoles, Apple TV, and Sky WDTV consoles but does have HDMI output only.
- The HDMI to AV converter is yours.
HDMI Male to 3 RCA Audio Video AV Component Cable
Quickly connects and transfers signals from HDMI port to RCA port
Suitable for use in HDTV, Home Theater systems, and all other HDMI to RCA supported appliances
Easy to use, plug and play
Conductor made of high purity oxygen-free copper, strong transmission signal, small signal loss, high transmission rate
Cable sheath and insulation layer using plastic material, wear-resistant and durable
Gold plated connectors for better signal transfer
This cable functions as a signal transmitter, but NOT a signal converter
100% Brand New and High Quality
Color: Black (As pictures show)
Cable Length: Approx 1.5m /59 inch
Diameter: Approx 7.3mm/ 0.29 inch
1. This cable functions as a signal transmitter, but NOT a signal converter.
2. Unidirectional HDMI in to 3 RCA output
3. Does not support to connect with X-Box 360/PS3/PC/Laptop to HDTV directly
4. No chip set to convert digital signals to analog signals, just fits for devices with chip which can convert digital signals to analog signals.
5. Please make sure both input and output devices are off when plug and unplug this cable.