A solar power system is a system that is installed in a house in order to draw energy from the sun and convert it into electricity by Solar panels, which are installed on the roof, collect solar energy and convert it into DC electricity
House solar system is a common and popular choice for the people who want to save money on electricity bills. They are also very easy to install.
The rainy season is a difficult season for house solar system Users. But in this article, we will discuss how to use your house solar system, even on Rainy Season.
Solar panels work by converting sunlight into electricity and storing it in batteries for later use. The solar panel is connected to an inverter which converts the DC power from the solar panel into AC power that can be used in the home or business. during a Rainy season the panel doesn’t produce 100% of his power to charge the battery
DOES SOLAR PANEL WORK ON CLOUDY DAYS?
Solar panels do work on cloudy days; however, the power production will generally be less than half of what it could be on a sunny day. This is because the amount of sunlight that a solar panel receives on a cloudy day is significantly lower than it receives on sunny days.
A solar battery is an energy storage device that can be paired with an off-grid and hybrid solar system It is also known as a solar panel battery, solar power battery, or solar battery storage. Solar batteries are designed to connect with a solar charger controller or solar inverter to provide power backup.
In solar power terms, a solar battery definition is an electrical accumulator to store the electrical energy generated by a photovoltaic panel in a solar energy installation. Sometimes they are also known as photovoltaic batteries.
In addition, a house solar system During a cloudy day can help if decrease your carbon footprint by reducing your energy consumption and reliance on fossil fuels.
In the rainy season, solar panels are not as effective as they are in the dry season. In order to keep your solar system running efficiently, limit your energy consumption and use a solar battery to store power for later
- First of all- you need to have a battery that stores electricity generated by the solar system during dry hours. This way you will be able to use that electricity when it's raining outside and there is not enough sunlight for your solar panels.
- Secondly, you need to make sure that your solar system is properly installed on your roof so that water cannot enter it and damage its components.
REASONS & BENEFITS TO INVEST ON SOLAR SYSTEM
- Renewable Energy Source – Among the several benefits of solar panels, the most important thing is that solar energy is truly a renewable resource. It can be utilized in all areas of the world and is available every day
- Provides energy security– Another top benefit of installing solar panels is that no one can go and buy or turn sunlight into a monopoly. Combined with the ease of solar panels, this also provides a notable solar power advantage of energy security.
- Decrease the carbon footprint –Solar power decreases your carbon footprint as well. Carbon dioxide has been known to cause global warming that is causing havoc on our Earth further causing glaciers to melt, animals to be endangered.
- Reduces expenses - A solar system can cover part or full of your monthly electricity bill. Depending upon the solar panel you install, you may see a great reduction in your electricity bill
- Electricity access in remote location - Solar panels are capable of generating enough electricity to power all household needs including fridge, air conditioners, washing machines, etc. If you install a solar battery with your solar system, you can store any excess energy the solar panel generates. This energy can then be used to power your household through the night. Therefore, homes in rural or remote locations without access to the city’s power grid can gain access to electricity.