The VE.Direct port can be connected to
- A computer (VE.Direct to USB interface cable needed)
- Apple and Android smartphones, tablets, MacBook’s and other devices (VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart dongle needed)
- Low battery voltage alarm trip and reset levels
- Low battery voltage cut-off and restart levels
- Dynamic cut-off load dependent cut-off level
- ECO mode on/off and ECO mode sense level
- In and output voltage, % load and alarms
The full bridge plus toroidal transformer topology has proven its reliability over many years. The inverters are short circuit proof and protected against overheating, whether due to overload or high ambient temperature.
High start-up power
Needed to start loads such as power converters for LED lamps, halogen lamps or electric tools.
When in ECO mode, the inverter will switch to standby when the load decreases below a preset value (min load: 15 W). Once in standby the inverter will switch on for a short period (adjustable, default: every 2.5 seconds). If the load exceeds a preset level, the inverter will remain on.
A remote on/off switch can be connected to a two pole connector, or between battery plus and the left hand contact of the two pole connector.
A red and a green LED indicate inverter operation and status of the different protections.
To transfer the load to another AC source the automatic transfer switch
For our low power inverters, we recommend our Filax Automatic Transfer Switch. The Filax features a very short switchover time (less than 20 milliseconds) so that computers and other electronic equipment will continue to operate without disruption.
- Material: Steel chassis and plastic cover
- Output AC voltage: 230 VAC or 120 VAC +/- 3%
- Frequency (Adjustable): 50 Hz or 60 Hz +/- 0.1%
- Battery voltage: 12 V
- Fuse size: 1200 A
- Peak power: 2200 W
- Input voltage range: 9.2 V- 17 V/18.4 V - 34.0 V/36.8 V - 62.0 V
- DC low shut down (adjustable): 9.3 V/18.6 V/37.2 V
- DC low restart and alarm (adjustable): 10.9 V/21.8 V/43.6 V
- Battery charged detect (adjustable): 14.0 V/ 28.0 V/56.0 V
- Continuous power at 25 degrees C/40 degree C: 1000 W/850 W
- Maximum efficiency: 91%
- Minimum battery capacity: 150 Ah
- Internal DC fuse: 200 A
- Fuse replaceable: Yes
- DC cable cross-section (0 - 1.5 m): 25 mm²
- DC cable cross-section (1.5 – 3 m): 35 mm²
- Zero-load power: 7 W/8 W/10 W
- ECO mode stop and start power setting: Adjustable
- Operating temperature range: 40 degrees C to + 65 degrees C
- Humidity (non-condensing): Maximum 95%
- Battery-connection type: Screw terminals
- Maximum cable cross-section: 35/25/25 mm²/AWG2/4/4
- Protection category: IP21
- Remote on-off: Yes
- Automatic transfer switch: Filax
- Height: 4.6" (117 mm)
- Width: 9.1" (232 mm)
- Depth: 12.9" (327 mm)
- Weight: 7.4 kg
An excessively high or low battery voltage is indicated by an audible and visual alarm and a relay for remote signaling.
The BMV Battery Monitor features an advanced microprocessor control system combined with high resolution measuring systems for battery voltage and charge/discharge current. Besides this, the software includes complex calculation algorithms to exactly determine the state of charge of the battery. The BMV selectively displays battery voltage, current, consumed Ah, or time to go. The monitor also stores a host of data regarding the performance and use of the battery.