Qualcomm Quick Charge
Quick Charge 3.0 uses Intelligent Negotiation for Optimum Voltage (INOV) that allows your portable device to determine what power level to request at any point in time, thus allowing optimum power transfer while maximizing efficiency. It also supports wider voltage options, allowing a mobile device to dynamically adjust to the ideal voltage level supported by that specific device. Specifically, Quick Charge 3.0 offers a more granular range of voltages: 200mV increments, from 3.6V to 20V. That way your phone can target one of dozens of power levels.
It’s 100 percent backward-compatible and it supports a broad range of connectors: Quick Charge 3.0 can be implemented with USB Type-A, USB micro, USB Type-C, or proprietary connectors.
- Intelligent Negotiation for Optimum Voltage
- Auto adjusts in 200mV increments, from 3.6V to 20V
- Optimum charge rates up to 4 times faster than conventional
- 100 percent backward-compatible
- Supports USB Type-A, USB micro, USB Type-C, or proprietary connectors (connectors not included)