When using an electrical appliance, basic safety precautions should always be followed including the following:
1. Carefully read all instructions before using appliance.
2. Do not immerse in water or other liquid, do not use while bathing with wet hands or over a filled sink.
3. Close supervision is necessary when an appliance is used by children or invalids.
4. Unplug the appliance from outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Do not leave appliance unattended when it is operating.
5. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug, or after the appliance malfunctions or has been dropped or damaged in any manner. Return appliance or dealership where purchased for repair.
6. Use appliance only for intended use, namely curling hair,
7. This unit is hot when in use. To avoid burn hazard, so not let are skin touch heated surfaces.
8. Do not place heated tongs on any heat sensitive surface when hot or plugged in.
9. Do not use water for cleaning the appliance.
10.Keen this instructions. INSTRUCTION FOR USE Do not use your curling iron on a wig or hairpiece made of something that may burn, or a wig or hairpiece that may still have some of the cleaner on it.
TO CURL HAIR
1. Hair must be thoroughly dry and brushed clean.
2. Comb and section the hair, evenly before the winding.
3. Determine the hair style. Both the hair roll volume and barrel size of curling tong accounts of the curls, whilst more hair will give you looser curls, smaller tong smaller curl roll less hair tighter curls, whilst more hair will give you looser curls.
4. In styling hair must be held tight in order to be in shape. Slide the appliance from the scalp to the hair ends, and from then, start winding or straightening.
5. For a lasting curl turn the appliance at least one and a half times around the hair and hold for a few seconds. Let your hair cool down first before combing and brushing.
6. When setting curls close to the scalp, the heat may be of discomfort.
NB!! Be careful not to burn the scalp. STORAGE When not in use, disconnect the appliance, let cool and store in a dry , safe location, out of reach of children.
Returns Our policy lasts 3 days. If 3 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.T&Cs apply.
If your refund is approved 15% handling fee will be charged from client and deducted from the original purchased amount.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items: Gift cards Downloadable software products Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) Book with obvious signs of use CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error Any item that is returned more than 3 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email or text to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.(3 to 21 days)
Late or missing refunds (if applicable) If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your bank or credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable) Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable) We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: WERNHIL PARK Windhoek Smartphone solutions NA 0000.
Gifts If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
Shipping To return your product, you should mail your product to: Simon shixungileni street Windhoek smartguds NA 9000
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over N$1000 or $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
You may also like
Free delivery in Windhoek
For any purchase made online in Windhoek delivery is free, otherwise purchases from outside Windhoek a courier fee has to be paid by client.
Satisfied or refunded
In cases of dissatisfaction SmartGuds.com does allow for cash refunds but customer will have to pay 15% Handling-fee.
SmartGuds.com offers support via our 24/7 Help Center providing round-the-clock assistance for a smooth shopping experience.
Buyers can pay using the countries most popular and secure payment methods